Personal attention, for your practices attention to detail.
As a small business owner, Dentist and/or Practice Manager you understand the concept of lost production due to a team members’ absence. You expect their replacement to be as skilled and professional, while also having basic knowledge of the practice culture. Crown Staffing has dental staffing solutions to fit your needs and is proudly recognized for hiring some of the most professional and skilled dental clinicians in the state of Minnesota!
Licensed Professionals to serve your needs:
- Office Management
- Patient Coordinators
- Dental Hygienists
- Dental Assistants
How Temporary Staffing Works
- All employees of Crown Staffing are covered for malpractice under our policy.
- Hassle free requests for coverage – we have a link below to request coverage or you can call/email us anytime.
- We invoice every two weeks via email or mail, whichever you prefer.
Examples of coverage:
- Short or extended medical leave
- Maternity Leave
- Additional coverage for peak seasons
- Large office projects
- PTO coverage
- Missed work due to family emergencies
- Recruitment for permanent placement positions